This is beautiful view of Pune city and khadakwasala backwater from Sinhgad fort.. This photo is captured using Samsung galaxy note phone and cropped using default photo editor on phone.
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Wednesday, January 09, 2013
The Canon Photographers Guide To Upgrading Your Equipment – Part I: Lenses http://www.thephoblographer.com/2011/12/01/the-canon-photographers-guide-to-upgrading-your-equipment-part-i-lenses/
Some interesting facts about Pune --- Khara Punekar
1. Pune has the impeccable record of highest growth within a span of 20 Years
2. Pune has highest number of pubs in Asia.
3. Pune has highest number of cigarette smokers in India.
4. Pune has the highest number of software companies in India-212, followed by Bangalore - 208, Hydrabad - 97. Hence called the Silicon Valley of Maharashtra
5. Pune has 35 engineering colleges, which is highest in the world in a given city. Pune University has 57 Engineering colleges affiliated to it, which is highest in the world.
6. Pune is the only city in the world to have commercial and defense Airport operating from the same strip.
7. Pune has highest number of public sectors and government Organizations in India.
8. Pune university has highest number of students going abroad for higher studies taking the first place from IIT-Kanpur.
9. Pune has only 38% of local population (i.e.Marathi) .Hence a true cosmopolitan with around 20% North Indians,10% Tamilians, 14% Telugites, 10% Keralites, 8% Europeans(Koregaon Park),5% Africans,2%Bangalis and 6% a mixture of all races.
10. Pune police has the reputation of being second best in India after Bombay.
11. Pune has the highest density of traffic in India.
12. Pune has the highest number of 2-wheelers in the world.
13. Pune is considered the fashion capital of east comparable to Paris
15. Pune has produced the maximum international sportsmen in India for all sports next to Mumbai & Delhi.
16. Pune has produced the maximum number of scientists considered for many high profile Prize nominations.
17. Pune has produced the highest number of professionals in USA almost 60% of the Indian population abroad is from Pune (except Gulf).
18. Pune is famous for THREE: Software Professionals, Girls and Dogs..
19. Pune is the only city in India where there are seven Universities.
20.I stay in Pune....
Be proud to be a Punekar :)