Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Restore Nokia N72 Infected by Commwarrior

Commwarrior.Q is a new variant of the Commwarrior worm that is based on Commwarrior.C.

It displays Message on phone IntroductionSurprise! Your phone infected by CommWarrior worm v3.0

My friend nikhil was just haveing this problem in his cell .

I suggested him to try Restore using same old 3230 trick as explained in my post http://rahulbagal.blogspot.com/2006/11/format-nokia-3230.html

Make phone off
Press Green Dial Key + * Key + 3 Key at a time .
while holding these keys make phone on
It will become on & ask for city , date & time ..

Hurrey you phone is as good as new !!!..

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Rahul !!! It Worked...my cell is free from worm now.. :))

Unknown said...

Thank Rahul !!!! It worked...my cell is free from worm now... :))

Ravindra said...

Excellent.. Not only for that worm, for what ever problems encountered in starting the phone after installing any software, this procedure helps lot.

Many Thanks Rahul.

Unknown said...

Hi Rahul Sir,
I was just searching for a solution to this prob on the net and saw ur blog. This cleaned up the mobile and is working fine.Thanks alot again !!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rahul,

It really worked and is really an excellent technique.
Does this also work for other kinds of worms and viruses

maxy said...

wow thanks man it was really great !!!!!
i worked wonder!!!!
thank u very much
maxy

PMKITUKU said...

hi

i did as instructed and worked for a short period then it went back to the commwarrior mode. what should i do rahul

thanks

Hemanth said...

How do i get google maps on my n72 since i dont have any wap or internet connection on my nokia device. I tried downloading from other websites but some dont work and the ones that work exit by itself on opening.

Unknown said...

u rok dude!!!!.my phone works n d virus is gone. u seriosly rokkkkkkk

Unknown said...

THANKS BRO ..!! THANX V MUCH ..!!

MY FONE IS AGAIN HAPPY NOW ..!!

THANX..

MY NAME IS ALSO ..

RAHUL WADHWA

Hamendra Singh D said...

thanks bhai now my nokia n 72 is free from commwarrier

Digg it !