Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just Relax and LOL

1. What is Common between : Krishna, Ram, Gandhiji & Jesus..?
Sardar ji Replied : All are Born on Government Holidays.

2. Teacher to a Sardar : A=B, B=C, So A=C, Give me an example,
Sardar : I Love You, You Love Your Daughter, So I Love Your
Daughter.

3. Ek aadmi ki Biwi gum ho gayi, Waha RAM ke Mandir me gaya,
Ram ne kaha
Baju wale Hanuman Ke Mandir mai ja, Meri bhi usi ne dhundhi thi.

4. A Kid asks the Priest : Father what is your Favourite Pastime...?
The Priest pats the kids head & replys : NUN My Child NUN....!!

5. Sardar bought a new mobile. He called everyone from his Phone
Book & said "My Mobile No. has changed Earlier it was Nokia 3310
Now it is 6610"

6. Santa : I am a Proud Sa rdar, My son is in Medical College,
Banta : Really, what is he studing, Santa : No is not studying,
they r Studying him.

7. Chinti aur Hathi ka Prem Vivah hua. Agle Din Hathi ki Maut ho
gai...!! Chinti Boli Wah Mohabbat, EK din ka pyar hua, ab sari
umra kabra khodnemai bitegi..!!

8. Santa Banta ko 3 live bomb mile, Police ko dene chale, Santa agar
koi bomb raste mai Phat jaye to..?
Banta : Jhooth bol denge 2 hi mile the...!!!

9. Sardar falls in Love with Nurse. He writes a Loveletter to her,
"
I LOVE U SISTER.


No comments:

Digg it !